Front Line Forces: A Direct Care Staff Education and Collaboration Series
Front Line Forces training modules and resources cover topics developed with the direct care staff in mind, created for those working in long-term care and other health care settings. These short on-demand learning modules and resources are designed to:
- Fit seamlessly into the routine of the day, without causing lengthy interruptions.
- Empower and engage direct care staff in their work by building the confidence and skills they need to support quality care and a resident-centered approach.
- Builds on current knowledge.
- Promotes best practices.
Click on a subject to explore the training modules and resources.
Information for Supervisors
- Staff watch a short training video. The video can be paused and the staff member can return to finish, if needed. Staff can also use the timeline slider to move backwards and forwards in the video.
- This module includes a test your knowledge quiz. After watching the training video, staff click on the link in the Test Your Knowledge section under the corresponding video to take the short quiz.
- The quiz taker provides some basic information including an email address. It may be helpful for tracking purposes to have staff enter an administrative staff or supervisor email instead of their own. The email address provided will receive notifications for staff completing the testing, including the score and the questions staff answered incorrectly.
- After completing the quiz, staff click the submit button, the page displays the quiz score and a list of questions they got incorrect along with the correct answers. This is the only time questions they got incorrect will be displayed. It may be helpful to have the staff print this page to review with their supervisor or education director.
- A score of 80% or better indicates understanding of the module content. If this is not achieved it is recommended the staff watch the training video again or seek additional training from their supervisor.
- An email indicating completion of the knowledge quiz will be sent to the email provided, this email indicates the module name and score received.
- Please note: Superior Health Quality Alliance does not offer continuing education credits for completion.