Front Line Forces: A Nursing Assistant Education and Collaboration Series
Front Line Forces training modules and resources cover topics developed with the nursing assistant in mind, created specifically for those working in nursing homes and long-term care. They are also helpful to other health care settings. These short on-demand learning modules and resources are designed to:
- Fit seamlessly into the routine of the day, without causing lengthy interruptions.
- Empower and engage nursing assistants in their work by building the confidence and skills they need to support quality care and a resident-centered approach.
- Contributes to in-service training.
- Builds on current knowledge.
- Promotes best practices.
Information for Supervisors
- Staff watch a short training video. The video can be paused if needed and the staff member can return to finish, if needed. Staff can also use the timeline slider to move backwards and forwards in the video.
- Some modules include a test your knowledge quiz. After watching the training video, staff click on the link in the Test Your Knowledge section under the corresponding video to take the short 10 – 12 question quiz.
- After completing the quiz, staff click the submit button, the page will display the quiz score and a list of questions they got incorrect along with the correct answers. This is the only time questions they got incorrect will be displayed. It may be helpful to have the staff print this page to review with their supervisor or education director.
- A score of 80% or better indicates understanding of the module content. If this is not achieved it is recommended the staff watch the training video again or seek additional training from their supervisor.
- An email indicating completion of the knowledge quiz will be sent to the email provided, this email indicates the module name and score received.
- Please note: Superior Health Quality Alliance does not offer continuing education credits for completion.
Click on a subject to explore the training modules and resources.