Nursing Home COVID-19 ECHO
AHRQ ECHO National Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network
Superior Health Quality Alliance (Superior Health) is offering a virtual TeleECHO series to support Nursing Homes across Michigan and Wisconsin in the adoption of evidence-based quality improvement processes to achieve positive outcomes related to management of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Throughout the TeleECHO series, Superior Health will train and support nursing home staff on best practices for protecting patients, staff and visitors from deadly coronavirus infection and spread.
Benefits to your organization
- Keep COVID-19 from entering your nursing home.
- Early identification of residents and staff who have been infected with COVID-19.
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19 between staff, residents and visitors.
- Provide safe and appropriate care to residents with mild and asymptomatic cases of COVID-19.
- Ensure staff have the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement best-practice safety measures to protect residents and themselves.
- Reduce social isolation for residents, families and staff during these difficult times.
- Improve infection control competencies to ensure confident response to positive cases.
- Engage with Superior Health, the Quality Improvement Network – Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for your state to receive education, quality improvement strategies, networking opportunities and access to subject matter experts.
- Team attendance at weekly ECHO sessions, 90-minutes for 16 weeks.
- Share a case presentation during weekly ECHO sessions.
- Provide feedback to Superior Health ECHO Hub on priorities and hot topics in which you are interested.
To enroll in the Superior Health Quality Alliance Nursing Home COVID-19 ECHO, please complete our online enrollment form.
Download the Superior Health Quality Alliance-ECHO flyer.
Contact us at ECHO@superiorhealthqa.org.