MetaStar and the Wisconsin Hospital Association, with the assistance of 20 hospitals, has created tools to assess your current Antibiotic Stewardship Program. After assessment, tools are also provided to determine initial and ongoing steps for improvement.
Presentation material will be sent via e-mail to those individuals who are registered.
Infection preventionists, hospital quality managers, coordination of care staff, pharmacists and members of your antibiotic stewardship team.
- Gain a better understanding of Wisconsin’s ASP Landscape
- Learn about the Antimicrobial Stewardship TAP strategies including TAP report, TAP Tool, and TAP resources
- Gain an understanding of the next steps in the ASP statewide tool roll out.
Jill Hanson, CSSGB
Certified Just Culture Champion
WI Hospital Association
DeAnn Richards, RN, CIC
Infection Prevention Project Specialist
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Click “Submit.” Once approved, you will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your registration ID (from confirmation email) as prompted.
- Enter the password: QAPI.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 866-939-3921.
- Enter Access Code: 9594868.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the Ventech Solutions WebEx Helpline at 571-598-1988.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.