Corey Waller MD, MS is an addiction, pain, and emergency medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. He works within the Spectrum Health system, a fully integrated health system with 11 hospitals and over 1000 employed physicians. He is the Medical Director of the Spectrum Health Medical Group Center for Integrative Medicine, the Medical Staff Chief of Pain Medicine to the Spectrum Health Hospital System, as well as SUD Medical Director at Lakeshore Regional Partners (Community Mental Health-Region 3).
Dr. Waller’s special interests include understanding the biopsychosocial and financial impact of high cost complex patients, pregnant patients with a substance use disorder, and the complex interaction of pain and addiction.
- The Biopsychosocial etiology of addiction
- Addiction as a brain-based disease
- Addiction as a chronic disease similar to diabetes type-2, HTN, and asthma
- The comorbidities in substance abuse disorders
- Changes in diagnostic criteria for substance use disorders in the DSM-V
- Medications used in the treatment of substance use disorders
- Click here to register
- Or you can paste this URL into your browser: http://bit.ly/SUDwebinar
- Enter the required registration information
- Password: SUD | Teleconference: 866-861-7910 (no access code)
- You will receive an email with the call and login information. Please note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.