The CMS legacy programs – EHR incentive program (Meaningful Use) for eligible professionals; Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS); and Physician Value-based Payment Modifier (VM) are transitioning to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) in 2017. The QPP is multifaceted program composed of four performance categories – Quality; Improvement Activities; Advancing Care Information; and Cost. Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s (QIN) presenters as they highlight what eligible clinicians and their organizations need to do to be successful in this transition year and to prepare for future reporting years.
The webinar is intended for practices and clinicians actively engaged in the Meaningful Use program who are familiar with the Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3 objectives and those who are preparing for the transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System – EHR Incentive Program / MU Project Managers; PQRS Managers/ Leads; Clinic Managers; Informatics Specialists; Clinicians; Quality Improvement Managers and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations
- Provide an overview of the Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Gain an understanding of the two paths for QPP – MIPS vs APMs
- Identify the QPP timeline and key dates
- Understand CMS “Pick your Pace” options
- Identify key components of QPP to successfully transition to MIPs/APM
- Determine eligibility requirements for the QPP
- Gain knowledge of key resources and tools
- Candy Hanson, PQRS/VM SME, Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Reid Haase, MU SME / HIT Consultant, Stratis Health.
Ms. Hanson and Mr. Haase have been involved in the MU, PQRS, and VBM programs for many years. They are subject matter experts (SMEs) in their field and are transferring that knowledge to the Quality Payment Program categories, requirements, measures, and scoring to provide guidance, tools, and expertise to the health care community.
Visit YouTube for Transitioning from CMS’s MU/PQRS/VBM to the Quality Payment Program.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ana Vergara, firstname.lastname@example.org, 952-853-8550.