Join Lake Superior QIN and the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Linda Murakami, RN, BSN, MSHA for a discussion of the AMA’s three-phase evidence-based framework for improving hypertension control rates in your patient population. The Measure, Act, Partner (M.A.P.) framework helps organizations deploy effective strategies for blood pressure measurement, protocol use and patient engagement that lead to improved control rates for patients with hypertension.
Clinicians in hospitals, ambulatory settings, clinician managers and quality improvement staff.
- Describe the three key components of the Measure, Act, Partner (MAP) framework for controlling hypertension
- Discuss the importance of accurate blood pressure measurement in diagnosing and treating hypertension
- Implement strategies for partnering with and engaging patients in self-measurement of blood pressure
Linda Murakami, RN, BSN, MSHA
American Medical Association
Improvement Advisor, Improving Health Outcomes
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Click “Submit.” Once approved, you will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your registration ID (from confirmation email) as prompted.
- Enter the password: MAP.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4339
- Enter Access Code: 5076013#
If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the Ventech Solutions WebEx Helpline at 571-598-1988.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ashley Green, 800-362-2320, email@example.com