Talking with your staff about the importance of environmental cleaning will be easier after attending this webinar. Board certified infectious disease specialist Dr. Becky Smith will share information about the effects of environment on disease acquisition and transmission and will discuss the latest tools and strategies to assess and improve cleaning practices.
Infection preventionists, quality improvement and environmental cleaning services staff, nurses, physicians, other HAI project team members
- Learn how the environment plays a role in disease transmission
- List three strategies that can improve environmental cleaning effectiveness
- Identify basic measures to prevent Clostridium difficile transmission within hospitals
Becky A. Smith, MD, hospital epidemiologist, NorthShore University Health System is a board certified infectious disease specialist in Evanston, Illinois. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed residency and fellowship training at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Smith has special expertise in healthcare‐associated infection surveillance and prevention. She is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, and Highland Park Hospital.
- Click here to register
- Click “Register” on the left
- Enter the information as prompted
- You will receive an email with the call and login information
Flier Cleaning Practices
Download Flier >