Would you like a better understanding of Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) as you review your National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Reports?
Clinical data analysts, hospital infection preventionists and quality improvement directors/staff.
- Duplicate the process of running facility NHSN TAP reports
- Identify and explain data included in the TAP reports
- Compare and contrast units that are listed in the TAP reports
Yongmei Qin, M.D, M.S. Healthcare Data Analyst, MPRO
Michelle Nordwall,MS, Senior Research Analyst, Stratis Health
DeAnn Richards, RN, CIC, Infection Prevention Project Specialist, MetaStar, Inc.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com/tc
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: TAP.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Enter Access Code: 9946450#.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 877-615-4337.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 608-274-1940, firstname.lastname@example.org.