The use of coaching techniques can enhance communication and strengthen relationships in the workplace. This webinar will show examples of coaching techniques and explain coaching strategies.
This presentation is directed to all healthcare settings.
Leasa Novak, LPN, BA, ACC, BCC, combines her two decades of experience in healthcare with her passion for coaching to bring new insights to today’s healthcare leaders. Focused on relationships, quality, and improving the lives of all who give and receive care, Leasa has a B.A. in communication and is currently completing an M.A. in organizational behavior and executive coaching. With nearly 12 years in the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) program and her direct care experience as a nurse in the long-term care setting, Leasa is committed to supporting transformational change in today’s healthcare environments.
(Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.)
- Click or Copy and Paste this to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- Locate the event you wish to join. Click Join Now (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Leadership
- Dial in to the teleconference at 1-888-896-0862 and enter access code 740703812.
- If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting, call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 1-540-347-7400 x390.
Presentation slides and event handouts
Click here for handouts PDF.
Contact Michelle Lauckner at email@example.com or 701-852-4231.
A Great 8+ webinar. Brought to you by Great Plains QIN, the QIN-QIO serving Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota, in partnership with the QIN-QIOs serving Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.