Sepsis happens – in hospitals, nursing homes, and other settings. Understanding the fundamental principles of recognizing and treating sepsis is equally important across the continuum of care in hospitals, nursing homes, and EMS units. Join us as Dr. Steven Simpson, who believes sepsis is the number one killer in American hospitals, discusses how to be appropriately prepared to manage the patient who has sepsis.
- Go to: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- Locate the event you wish to join
- Click on Join Now
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: Sepsis
- Dial in to the teleconference: 1-888-896-0862. The access code is 40573285.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology Webex Helpline at 1-540-347-7400 ext. 390.
Nadyne Hagmeier, Quality Improvement Project Manager, at 785-273-2552 ext. 374 or email@example.com.