Join us for a discussion on strategies to engage community-based programs to support advance care planning.
- Learn about the IHI The Conversation Project and efforts to adopt best practices nationwide
- Learn about Hawaii’s efforts to engage the community in advance care planning and POLST
All health care settings
- Joy Yadao, RN, Moderator – Tasks C.1 and C.2, Mountain-Pacific Quality Health, Hawaii
- Kate DeBartolo – National Field Manager, IHI, The Conversation Project
- Michelle Cantillo, RN – ACP Coordination, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Jeannette Koijane, MPH – Executive Director, Kokua Mau
(Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.)
- Click or Copy and Paste this to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- Locate the event you wish to join. Click Join Now (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompt
- Enter the password: Planning
- Dial in to the teleconference at 1-888-896-0862 and enter access code 41176476.
If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting, call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 1-540-347-7400 x390.
Contact Joy Yadao at Joy.Yadao@area-h.hcqis.org or 1-800-524-6550.
Download Respecting Personal Choices: Part 1
Download Handout 1: ACP Program at Hawai’i Pacific Health
Download Handout 2: Kökua Mau Continuous Care
Download Handout 3: IHI The Conversation Project
A Great 8+ Presentation. Brought to you by Mountain-Pacific Quality Health, the Medicare QIN-QIO serving Montana, Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii in partnership with the QIN-QIOs serving Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, and Wisconsin.