Join this Antibiotic Stewardship National Learning & Action Network (LAN) event focusing on behavioral interventions for providers to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing, while maintaining patient satisfaction with care. During this webinar participants will hear from guest speaker Dr. Daniella Meeker about interventions designed to improve care decisions, without limiting the choices available to physicians.
This event is open to beneficiaries, families, healthcare providers, practitioners, partners, and Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations.
- Explain why providers prescribing antibiotics inappropriately.
- Develop an understanding of principles of decision science relevant to prescribing decisions.
- Understand how implementation details impact program effectiveness.
- Develop awareness of emerging stewardship toolkits for emergency department (ED) and outpatient settings.
- Katherine E. Fleming-Dutra, MD
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Daniella Meeker, PhD
Keck School of Medicine University of Southern California
- Larissa May, MD, MSPH, MSHS
University of California-Davis
- Click here to reach the registration and join page.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
For more information about the event, please review this flyer.
For questions, contact DeAnn Richards, (800) 362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Information
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This activity is eligible for ACPE, ANCC, AANP, and CDR credit; see final CPE/CE activity announcement for specific details.