Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network is committed to providing hospitals the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to decrease the occurrence of C. difficile. Join this event as the first step in this support.
Objectives: Participants will be able to:
- Utilize the C. diff Assessment Tool to evaluate their current C. diff reduction program.
- Request frontline workers complete the electronic survey form on key units.
- DeAnn Richards, RN, CIC Infection Prevention Project Specialist, MetaStar Inc.
- Dianne L. McCagg, APRN, BC, MSN Quality Improvement Coordinator, MPRO
- Jill Kieser Andersen, RN, CPHQ Program Manager-Hospital, Stratis Health
Who Should Attend: Hospital Infection Preventionists, Hospital Quality Directors
Prior to the event date, please register using the following instructions:
- Click here to register
- Enter your information
- Click Submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
Please join the event at least five minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
Questions? If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting, call the WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 ex. 390.
If you have questions prior to the call, contact DeAnn Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-362-2320, ex. 8228.