Successful care transitions are a team effort and pharmacy is a crucial part of that team. Collaborations between pharmacists, physicians, care coordinators, nurses and residents allow patients to benefit from a multidisciplinary approach to managing their health and recovering after hospitalization. This webinar features two multidisciplinary transitions of care practices and the contributions from different practitioners that made them possible. Optimizing Medications
All health care staff and providers involved in transitions of care, including community health workers, physicians, nurse managers, nurse practitioners, patient advocates, transitions of care coordinators and pharmacists.
- Identify the role pharmacy may play as part of the health care team in helping manage medications during transitions of care
- Describe strategies used to initiate and sustain cross-institutional collaboration
- Identify challenges and steps taken to overcome these challenges that may be faced during transitions of care collaborations
Calloway Van Epern, PharmD
Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacist
Amanda Schroepfer, PharmD, BCACP
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ross Gatzke, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.