Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (Lake Superior QIN) is proud to partner with experts from the Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Great Lakes ATTC), who are funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). They will provide information about Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) options when caring for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. Please join us for a webinar addressing this topic.
- Physicians and healthcare professionals interested in learning more about Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder
- Define and explain what MAT is
- Describe available MAT options
- Identify MAT models for opioid use disorder
- Eric Haram, Process Improvement & MAT Coach, State of Maine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Todd Molfenter, Ph.D., Director, Great Lakes ATTC, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter your registration ID as prompted
a. If the text boxes and “Join Now” button are inactive, refresh your web browser
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Medication
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4337
- Enter Access Code: 7121984#
If you have questions or concerns, contact Julie Schmelzer, (608) 274-1940, email@example.com.