This learning session is meant to familiarize primary care providers, as well as inpatient psychiatric facilities about Lake Superior QIN’s “Improving Identification of Depression and Substance Abuse Disorder for Behavioral Health Conditions” initiative.
- Overview of Lake Superior QIN
- Overview of behavioral health initiative
- State specifics
- Benefits and expectations for participants
- How to join
- Caitlin Gerlach, Project Coordinator, MPRO
- Janelle Shearer, R.N., M.A., Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Jody Rothe, R.N., DON-CLTC, Medicare Manager, MetaStar
Who Should Attend
Physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, social workers, behavioral health staff
- Click here to register (http://bit.ly/G1_kickoff)
- Click “Register”
- Fill in the required information
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.