Please note the new teleconference and access numbers below.
Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (QIN) for a virtual learning session focused on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hospital incentive programs for Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 featuring experts from Lake Superior QIN members MPRO of Michigan, MetaStar of Wisconsin and Stratis Health of Minnesota. No advance registration is required.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the status of FY2016 hospital value-based purchasing, readmission reduction and hospital-acquired condition programs
- Share tools to understand and support CMS hospital incentive programs
- Identify tips for improvement
- Ross Gatzke, M.S., project specialist, MetaStar
- Donna Modras, RHIT, project coordinator, Hospital Data Reporting, MPRO
- Vicki Olson, R.N., M..S., program manager, Stratis Health
Who Should Attend:
Hospital directors of quality, quality department staff, hospital infection preventionists
- Click or copy and paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: VBP
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference
- NEW Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4337
- NEW Access Code: 9876 968#
Please join the event at least five minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting, call the WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 ex. 390. If you have questions prior to the call, contact Ross Gatzke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-362-2320, ex. 8292.