Learn from national experts how the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) will have an impact on the future of value based purchasing and how you can improve your HCAHPS score.
Acute care and critical access hospital staff including:
- Quality improvement staff.
- Case management staff.
- Risk management staff.
- Nursing staff.
- Physicians/physician assistants/nurse practitioners.
- Pharmacy staff.
- Understand the impact HCAHPS has on Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (HVBP) past/present/future.
- Discuss new HCAHPS measures.
- Provide strategies for improving your hospital’s HCAHPS score.
- William G. Lehrman, Ph.D., social science research analyst, Division of Consumer Assessment & Plan Performance, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Susan Edgman-Levitan, co-principal investigators Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).