Join the second of two discussions with Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network as we delve into the new rule on meaningful use of electronic health records recently released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
October 26 – Session 2 (Detailed View) Objectives:
- Detailed view of the Stage 1 and 2 requirements for 2015 through 2017
- Provide a detailed view of the changes for Stages 1 and 2 of meaningful use starting in 2015
- Enable you to understand the details behind each of the measures and any applicable exclusions
- Help you to plan for 2016 and beyond
Speaker: Paul Kleeberg, MD. FAAFP, FHIMSS
CMIO Stratis Health
Who Should Attend:
Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals and others who are supporting these providers and are interested in the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs.
Prior to the event, please register online
- October 28: Register here
Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join each event at least five minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
Questions? If you have questions prior to the event or if you would like to submit your questions for Dr. Kleeberg in advance, please contact Marni Anderson at email@example.com.