Tina Adams, RN
Clinical Content Development Lead Health Research & Educational Trust
This webinar series will prepare participants to:
- Describe the five concepts of CUSP and how they apply to a program meant to improve patient safety and prevent CAUTI, especially using Learning from Defects tools
- Discuss how TeamSTEPPS and Just Culture strategies can improve outcomes for patient safety programs such as the CUSP-CAUTI team’s work to prevent healthcare-associated infections
- Apply sustainability and spread practices to optimize the CUSP-CAUTI team’s implemented improvements
Who should attend:
Hospital leadership, nurses, physicians, quality improvement staff, infection preventionists, other HAI project team members
Teleconference number: 877-672-7130
No access code: You will be greeted by the Operator.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com/
- Locate the event you wish to join.
- Click on Join Now (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: CUSP
Please join us at least five minutes prior to the session to ensure that the automatic system set-up is working properly. If you have any questions or webinar access problems, please call the Webex Helpline at 540-347-7400, ext. 390.