Would you like to learn more about a community-based approach to preventing Clostridium difficile infections? Please join us for this informative presentation. This event is hosted by Telligen.
Hospital Infection Prevention and Quality Improvement staff.
- Describe the impact of Clostridium difficile infection on hospital length of stay, costs and readmission rates
- Share an approach for greater collaboration with nursing home partners in a community-based Clostridium difficile prevention effort
- Enhance understanding of the nursing home environment
Dr. Christine LaRocca, Medical Director, Telligen. Dr. LaRocca is a board-certified geriatrician. She received her medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and completed an internal medicine residency and geriatrics fellowship at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She serves as Medical Director for Telligen and provides clinical oversight and subject matter expertise for local and national contracts and subcontracts.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 608-274-1940, email@example.com.
A Healthcare-Associated Infection 15+ presentation brought to you by Telligen, the Medicare QIO-QIN serving Colorado, Illinois and Iowa.