Join us for a Coaching Call where we will use a case study to demonstrate how to perform surveillance for ventilator-associated events (VAEs). Topics will include tools and resources to facilitate VAE surveillance and strategies for overcoming common challenges along the way. The Webinar will also include an overview of the key elements for VAE reduction.
Hospital team members interested in VAE reporting.
- The process for conducting VAE surveillance and NHSN reporting
- Various tools and resources for VAE surveillance
- VAE reduction strategies
Melinda Grubb is the Director of Infection Prevention and Environmental Services at Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville, Mississippi. She has worked in Infection Prevention for the past six years. Melinda has 12 years of experience working in adult critical care, including three years as ICU Director. She is board certified in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) and works closely with the hospital’s Infectious Disease Physician, Dr. Satwinder Singh.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.
An HAI15+ presentation brought to you by atom Alliance, the Medicare QIO-QIN serving Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi and Alabama.