Join the Quality Innovation Network National Coordinating Center (QIN NCC) as we host Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a Ventilator-Associated Events (VAE) – Part Two educational webinar.
Hospital team members interested in VAE reporting.
- Review VAE definitions and surveillance methods
- Describe important changes made to VAE surveillance and PNEU/VAP in 2016
- Review the use of the VAE Calculator
- Test Knowledge with case studies
- Describe how to prepare for VAE reporting
Cindy Gross, Infection Preventionist, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion (DHQP) Surveillance Branch (SB)
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.
An HAI15+ presentation brought to you by Telligen, a Medicare QIO-QIN.