Please join us for a webinar on preventive services and resources available to health care professionals. This event will discuss a number of clinical and non-clinical opportunities providers can implement in their facility and offer to their patients.
Physicians, nurses, clinical and office staff who communicate with patients in clinics and home health agencies.
- Understand and utilize opportunities for self-management of diabetes, including diabetes self-management training (DSMT) classes
- Describe Initial Preventative Physical Examination (IPPE) and annual wellness visit appropriate CPT codes, beneficiary eligibility criteria, and required content
- Recall Intensive Behavioral Therapy (IBT) recommendations for cardiovascular disease and obesity management
- Michelle Dewey, clinical quality consultant, MPRO
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.