Please join Barbara Wolicki, nurse consultant from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Division of Immunization and Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2015 from noon – 1 p.m. ET to learn more about updates on adult immunizations.
This learning session will provide an update to the schedule, a review of current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will discuss contraindications and precautions for each vaccine.
- Barbara Wolicki, nurse consultant, MDHHS, Division of Immunization
- Discuss current CDC adult immunization recommendations by age group and medical condition
- Discuss screening for vaccine contraindications and precautions
- Identify at least two current resources for adult immunizations information
- 1 continuing education unit (CEU) is available for medical assistants (MA)
This program has been granted prior approval by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) for 1 clinical/general continuing education unit. Granting approval in no way constitutes endorsement by the AAMA of the program content or the program provider.
- Click here
- Click on Register and enter your information
- Click Submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join the event 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.