The focus of this webinar is to provide eligible clinicians and healthcare professionals a general overview of the Advancing Care Information (ACI) Objectives. ACI is one of the four categories that make up the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) score.
The webinar is intended for practices and clinicians actively engaged in the Meaningful Use program who are familiar with the Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3 objectives and those who are preparing for the transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System – EHR Incentive Program / MU Project Managers; PQRS Managers/ Leads; Clinic Managers; Informatics Specialists; Clinicians; Quality Improvement Managers and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Interpret the 2017 Advancing Care Information (ACI) objectives and measures
- Describe key characteristics of ACI measures and relate them to Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use requirements
- Discover strategies to maximize ACI category
Lori Ann Manteufel, BBA, Meaningful Use Project Facilitator, MetaStar
Mona Mathews, MA, PMP, Quality Reporting Project Specialist, MetaStar
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Lori Manteufel at 800-362-2320, email@example.com.