This is the second in a series of webinar events focusing on the MACRA Quality Payment Program (QPP) categories and scoring. QPP is a multifaceted program composed of four performance categories – Quality; Improvement Activities; Advancing Care Information; and Cost – and Scoring for each category. This webinar will focus on Improvement Activities and what clinicians and practices need to consider as they transition to QPP. Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s Candy Hanson as she highlights what eligible clinicians and their organizations need to do to be successful in this transition year and to prepare for future reporting years.
Practices and clinicians preparing for the transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) – MU project managers; PQRS managers/ leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Review the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program
- Understand the “Pick Your Pace” options
- Identify key concepts for the Improvement Activities component of MIPS
Candy Hanson, PQRS/VBC SME, Program Manager, Stratis Health. Candy Hanson has been involved in the MU, PQRS, and VBM programs for many years and is a subject matter expert (SME) in the field. She has built upon this foundation and has established herself as a SME in the Quality Payment Program categories, requirements, measures, and scoring.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Download flier Understanding MACRA Quality Payment Program.
- Understanding MACRA QPP – MIPS, Advancing Care Information, January 26, 2017
- Understanding MACRA QPP – MIPS, Improvement Activities, February 16, 2017
- Understanding MACRA QPP – MIPS, Quality, March 29, 2017
- Understanding MACRA QPP – MIPS, Calculating a MIPS Score, April 20, 2017
If you have questions or concerns, contact Jenna Kornberg, 952-853-8583, firstname.lastname@example.org.