This learning session will show you how to track your fiscal year (FY) 2018 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (HVBP) progress. Participants will be provided an overview on how to use the HVBP calculator. Additional discussion will include updates for future new measures.
Health care professionals engaged in improving performance of care for Medicare beneficiaries through the inpatient quality reporting and value-based purchasing programs.
- Understand the purpose for FY2018 value-based purchasing (VBP) worksheet
- Review the reports and data that are used to populate the baseline and performance periods on the VBP worksheet
- Describe how the measures or domain percentages are reallocated if there is low volume that affects eligibility of a measure or domain
- Look for opportunities for improvement in future years
- Vicki Olson, BSN, MS, program manager, Stratis Health
- Erik Zabel, PhD, MPH, epidemiologist, Stratis Health
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: VBP.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 866 639-0744 .
- Enter Access Code: 43183707.
Download flier Webinar: Track Your FY2018 HVBP Progress.
Download presentation handout: Track Your FY2018 HVBP Progress Presentation.
Download FY2018 VBP Worksheet.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ana Vergara, 952-853-8550, firstname.lastname@example.org.