This webinar will provide information and strategies for engaging patients in conversation about tobacco cessation. Attendees will learn about current trends in tobacco use, approaches that work for motivating patients to quit and ways that motivational interviewing techniques can be applied in tobacco cessation counseling.
Physicians and care teams.
- Understand what works to motivate tobacco cessation.
- Discuss motivational interviewing techniques.
- Learn about programs and support for patients who are trying to quit using tobacco.
- Julee Campbell, MPRO
- Andrea Boucher, MPRO
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.