Presented by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Consortium for Quality Improvement & Survey & Certification Operations. Stakeholders from CMS Regions V (IL, IN, OH, MN, WI) and VII (IA, KS, MO, NE) are invited to this collaborative event.
Hear from CMS and state experts on how to how to use data to combat the opioid crisis.
Health care professionals across all settings of care.
- Explore existing data resources to help understand opioid prescription practices and drive improvements
- Identify best-practice methods for utilizing data to decrease inappropriate opioid prescriptions
- Collaborate and network with clinicians and leaders across the care continuum to reduce opioid misuse
Kristina Box, MD, FACOG – Indiana State Health Commissioner
Nick Clasen, HHS Regional Outreach Specialist – CMS Region VII
Amy Hennessy, CMS Senior Advisor – CMS Region V
Jim Lichauer, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP –Vizient
- Visit the registration and join page.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, contact Breianna Speight, email@example.com