Registration is now open! Join us June 25 for the Team-Based Primary Care Practice Summit in the Wisconsin Dells or online.
This action-oriented event will offer you:
- Tools to engage the patient with team members
- Strategies to keep your team-based practice patient-centered, and
- Techniques from TeamSTEPPS®, an evidence-based curriculum to improve patient safety and team communication.
Team-Based Primary Care Practice Summit
8:30 am – 3:45 pm
June 25, 2015
Great Wolf Lodge, Wisconsin Dells
Attend in person (8:30 am – 3:45 pm) OR register for the free full-day webcast!
For information about continuing education credits or to register, click here.
Registration fees: $65. Webcast participants may register at no charge. Health Center staff on-site registration is discounted to $0.00.
The overall purpose of this educational activity is to bring together primary care practice teams and their leaders/managers to learn and share best practices in team-based care in ambulatory care settings.
Following this event, participants will be better able to:
1. Discuss strategies that contribute to high functioning teams in primary care delivery
2. Utilize tools that support team based primary care
3. Relate new strategies for advancing patient engagement in the care delivery system
4. Test one new approach to team based care using TeamSTEPPS tools
Who should attend?
Clinic staff and managers from ambulatory primary care practices, including Community Health Centers
This activity is sponsored by the Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association, MetaStar and the Wisconsin Nurses Association.
The Summit concludes the Team-Based Practice Learning Series, which included three previous webinars: