Improving the quality, safety, and value of the care patients receive through the Medicare program is what the QIO Program is all about. This six-webinar series highlights the innovative work the Lake Superior QIN Coordination of Care Initiative partners across care settings and in the community have done to improve transitions of care and reduce readmissions.
Health care and community-based organization professionals from across the continuum of care (hospitals, home health, skilled nursing, clinics, etc.) who are interested in improving care transitions with the goal of reducing readmissions.
Other webinars in this series:
- Successful Strategies for Sustained Community Improvement
Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 12–1:00pm – Register
- At Your Service: Benefits of Home Health Agencies Working with their QIN
Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 12–1:00pm – Register
- Using Data to Drive Community Quality Improvement Efforts
Tuesday, March 26, 2018 – Register
- Home-based Innovative Strategies to Prevent Readmissions
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – Register
- Achieving Community Goals through Partnering with Aging and Disability
Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 12–1:00pm – Register
Download flier Coordination of Care Success Stories Webinar Series.
For questions, contact Karen Hering, email@example.com.
Continuing Education Information
Complete information on continuing education credits for nurses, social workers, and nursing home administrators will be available prior to the event.