This webinar will provide attendees with an overview of Shingrix, including a refresher of who should receive the vaccine and when. A variety of resources will also be shared.
Physicians and care teams.
- Provide an overview of Shingrix.
- Share information on where to go and insurance coverage.
- Review the recommended adult vaccines and the latest schedule.
- Share resources – including a patient education card, a list of health departments and more.
- Dr. Jon Temte, M.D., Ph.D., nationally recognized vaccine expert from the University of Wisconsin, Department of Family Medicine.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Michelle Dewey, 248-465-1466, firstname.lastname@example.org.