An opportunity for ambulatory surgery centers to hear updates on ASC quality reporting requirements and to share barriers and successes in their quality improvement efforts.
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) staff responsible for quality reporting and/or improvement.
- Understand the changes to the ASC quality reporting program for this and future calendar years
- Hear and share promising practices, lessons learned, and challenges related to quality improvement in ASCs
- Network with ASC professionals from across the region
- Sarah Brinkman, Stratis Health, Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ross Gatzke, MetaStar, Wisconsin, email@example.com
- Donna Modras, MRPO, Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register.
Click “Register” on the left.
Enter the information as prompted.
You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
Download the handout.
View the recorded webinar.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Sarah Brinkman, 952-853-8552, firstname.lastname@example.org.