Join us for an in-person learning and networking event on June 26 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., with optional by appointment only technical assistance from 10:00 a.m. to Noon. Get your questions answered on the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Quality Payment Program (QPP) including reporting options and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Promoting Interoperability program updates, previously known as Meaningful Use.
- Clinic Managers
- Meaningful Use and QPP Coordinators
- Clinical Applications Coordinators
- Information Technology (IT)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) staff
- Chris Becker, CPHIMS, CPHIT, has been employed as a Project Specialist with MetaStar since June, 2010. Chris’s duties at MetaStar include, supporting practices and providers participating in the Quality Payment Program Small, Underserved, & Rural Support (QPP-SURS) program and providing technical advice, project management and assistance to healthcare providers involved in the selection, procurement, and meaningful use of electronic health record systems.
- Kevin Cleary, MPH, CPHQ has been employed as a Project Specialist with MetaStar since June 2015. At MetaStar, he supports practices and providers participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive program by providing technical advice, project management and assistance to health care providers involved in the selection, procurement, and meaningful use of electronic health record systems.
- Mona Mathews, MA, PMP, has worked at MetaStar for almost two years. She is a subject matter expert for the Quality Payment Program (QPP) and primarily works with practices with greater than 15 clinicians. Mona has worked in health care for over 30 years. Mona worked for Mayo for about 15 years and then went to Marshfield Clinic in Eau Claire, WI as a Department Manager. Mona’s experience in clinic operations gives her the background to understand challenges that clinics face when implementing the QPP.
- Lori Manteufel, BBA, has worked as a Meaningful Use Project Specialist with the Medicaid Health IT Extension Program since April 2015. She has provided Meaningful Use assistance to a variety of health care organizations across the state including dental clinics, tribal health centers, solo providers, specialty clinics, and large health systems. Lori also provides Quality Payment Program support through MetaStar’s participation in the Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network.
Click here to register.
For questions, contact Linda Lindall, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.