MPRO of Michigan, MetaStar of Wisconsin and Stratis Health of Minnesota have partnered as the Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (LSQIN) to support the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) priorities for health care quality improvement in each organization’s respective state. Together, these organizations and MN Community Measurement are bringing you a learning session on the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) program. Participants will be provided a background on the pay-for-reporting program, what’s new, the proposed changes to the program and methods for reporting.
- Learn the final reporting requirements for PQRS in 2015
- Learn the methods available for reporting in 2015
- Find out if they should be reporting
- Learn about education and technical assistance that is available
- Candy Hanson, program manager, Stratis Health
- Gwen Meilke, R.N., BSN, PHN, Stratis Health
- Nate Hunkins, business and systems development manager, MN Community Measurement
- Jen Schnabel, project and account manager, MN Community Measurement
This webinar is free, however participation is limited. Click here to register today.
For questions, contact Candy Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or cor Jen Schnabel at email@example.com or 612-454-4814.