Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network for a presentation on the origins and status of the opioid crisis in Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
After attending this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the scope and severity of the opioid crisis in Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and the United States
- Identify the antecedents to the crisis
- Discuss treatment options for opioid abuse and dependence
- Examine policy implications for addressing the opioid crisis
Mark Loush is a clinical quality consultant for MPRO and works on Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s Improving Cardiac Health, Increasing Diabetes Self-Management and Identification of Depression and Alcohol Use Disorder initiatives. Mr. Loush is a licensed master’s social worker and holds the Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor credential from the Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals. He is also a Stanford Certified Master Trainer in Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME).
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information. Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- Click here to reach the registration and join page.
- Click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Opioid
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial into the teleconference: 866-861-7910
This learning session will be eligible for continuing education credits for registered nurses and social workers. Click here for more information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Mark Loush, 248-465-1375, firstname.lastname@example.org