Participating hospitals will share their CAUTI best practices related to reduction & prevention; including Dr. Arif Shaik & Breanne Rasmussen RN, BSN, from United Hospital.
Who should attend:
Physicians, hospital leadership, nurses, quality improvement staff, infection preventionists, other HAI project team members
This webinar will discuss best practices related to reduction and prevention of CAUTIs:
- Data collection
- Overcoming Barriers
- Hospital Interventions
- CAUTI case review practices
PRIOR TO EVENT DATE, PLEASE REGISTER USING THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
Participant Registration Instructions:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage
- Locate the event you wish to register for and click on Register
- Enter the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Confirmation Email
- City, State
- What best represents your role in the organization?
- Click Submit
6) Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.
Organized by the Minnesota Hospital Association and Lake Superior QIN.