These office hours, originally scheduled for November 8, have been moved to Tuesday, November 20, 1:00 pm EST / Noon CT.
The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Office Hours event will provide timely updates on the QPP, offering clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MIPS Alternative Payment Models (APM) / Advanced APMs; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc.
This format provides a forum to ask questions about the QPP, share experiences, and best practices. The discussion will be led by subject matter experts from Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network QPP Subject Matter Experts.
Practices and clinicians involved in MIPS reporting; MIPS Project managers/leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- QPP updates and new resources available for successful 2018 participation and reporting
- Summarize important deadlines
- Provide opportunity for question and answers
- Tesia Looper, MPRO, Michigan, email@example.com
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, email@example.com
Register for November Office Hours.
For questions, contact Mona Mathews, firstname.lastname@example.org.