The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Office Hours event will provide timely updates on the QPP, offering clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MIPS Alternative Payment Models (APM) / Advanced APMs; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc.
This format provides a forum to ask questions about the QPP, share experiences, and best practices. The discussion will be lead by subject matter experts from Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network QPP Subject Matter Experts.
Practices and clinicians involved in MIPS reporting; MIPS Project managers/leads; clinic managers; information specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- QPP updates and new resources available for successful 2018 participation and reporting, including eligibility changes
- Summarize important deadlines
- Learn how to estimate your Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) score to help you set improvement goals
- Provide opportunity for question and answers
- Holly Standhardt, MPRO, Michigan, email@example.com.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, email@example.com.
Q & A Document
For questions, contact Holly Standhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org.