The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Office Hours event will provide timely updates on the QPP, offering clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MIPS Alternative Payment Models (APM) / Advanced APMs; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc. This format provides a forum to share experiences and best practices to maximize performance scores.
Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s team as they highlight the most recent news and deadlines regarding the QPP.
Practices and clinicians involved in MIPS reporting; MIPS Project managers/leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Review the need for an Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) Account
- Describe new versus established EIDM accounts
- List resources available for successful reporting
- Summarize important deadlines
- Provide opportunity for question and answers
- Holly Standhardt, MPRO, Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, email@example.com.
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q & A Document
Download the March Office Hours Q & A document.
For questions, contact Holly Standhardt, email@example.com.