The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Office Hours event will provide timely updates on the QPP, offering clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MIPS Alternative Payment Models (APM) / Advanced APMs; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc. This format provides a forum to share experiences and best practices to maximize performance scores.
Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s team as they highlight the most recent news and deadlines regarding the QPP.
Practices and clinicians involved in Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting; MIPS Project managers/leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Brief overview for submitting QPP measures to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for 2017
- Provide a high-level overview of the changes to QPP for 2018
- Opportunity for attendees to ask questions relating to QPP
- Holly Standhardt, MPRO, Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, email@example.com.
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q & A Document
For questions, contact Mona Mathews, email@example.com.