The QPP (Quality Payment Program) Office Hours event will offer clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – MIPS; MIPS APMs / Advanced APMS; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc. – and provide a forum to share experiences as you move to the new payment model.
Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s team as they highlight the most recent news and deadlines that eligible clinicians and their organizations need to be aware of to be successful in this transition year and to prepare for the future.
This event will be offered the 2nd Thursday of the following months, 11:30 CT/12:30 ET: September 14; October 12; November 9; December 14.
Practices and clinicians preparing for the transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MU project managers; PQRS managers/ leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify CMS deadlines related to QPP.
- Review CMS announcements for the QPP.
- Share insights / issues / accomplishments in this transition year.
- Engage peers and subject matter experts in an open forum Q&A.
- Holly Standhardt, MPRO, Michigan, email@example.com.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, email@example.com.
Register for August Office Hours.
Q & A Document
For questions, contact Holly Standhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org.