Normandale Community College is offering a Healthcare Data Analytics 1-Day Bootcamp. Training is FREE and offers over 6 hours of practical learning, contact hours/CEUS, and professional development. This opportunity is sponsored by a federal grant from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT and HHS (Health and Human Services). Normandale Community College has partnered with Johns Hopkins University on this data analytics program.
To qualify for this free training, registrants:
- Must currently work for a health care organization or one that supports health care (Ex: social services, behavioral health, insurance, pharmacy, medical device, allied health, IT vendors in health care, consultants in health care, and much more…)
- Cannot have previously registered for any ACT Health IT courses within the last 6 months.
Additional Dates Available
3/31/17 (registration opens 3/20/17)
4/8/17 (registration opens 3/27/17)
4/22/17 (registration opens 4/3/17)
4/29/17 (registration opens 4/10/17)
5/5/17 (registration opens 4/17/17)
5/13/17 (registration opens 4/24/17)
5/20/17 (registration opens 5/1/17)
- Describe, identify, & communicate data concepts and insights.
- Identify uses, limits and challenges of working with clinical data.
- Practice and apply data analysis concepts using Microsoft Excel and database tools.
- Gain exposure to health care data sets and relevant use-cases.
Visit Normandale Community College ACT HealthIT.
Continuing Education Information
Certificates, Contact Hours and/or CEUs will be presented upon completion.