The Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) proposed rule was published on July 14 and the proposed rule for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Model (APM) Incentive was released on April 27. Both proposed rules include changes that will affect CMS’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program and your Meaningful Use (MU) activities. Please join the Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network as we provide an overview of the proposed changes to MU and insight to the transition from MU to MIPS and Advancing Care Information (ACI).
The webinar is intended for practices and clinicians actively engaged in the Meaningful Use program who are familiar with the Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3 objectives and those who are preparing for the transition to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System – EHR Incentive Program / MU Project Managers; PQRS Managers/ Leads; Clinic Managers; Informatics Specialists; Clinicians; Quality Improvement Managers and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify key changes to the MU program for 2016-2017.
- Gain overall understanding of Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- Understand the relationship between Meaningful Use and Advancing Care Information.
- Prepare for the transition from Meaningful Use to MACRA/MIPS.
- Lisa Gall, DNP, FNP, LHIT-HP, Clinical Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Reid Haase, MU SME / HIT Consultant, Stratis Health
Dr. Gall and Mr. Haase have been involved in the REACH program and the EHR Incentive Program since its inception. They are subject matter experts (SMEs) in MU objectives and measures providing guidance, tools and expertise to the provider community.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: MeaningfulUse
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 866-901-2585
- Enter Access Code: 43085560
If you have questions or concerns, contact, Jane McGrath, email@example.com, Program Manager for MU at Stratis Health/Lake Superior QIN.