Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network for a presentation on the impact of substance abuse on medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension and cardiac conditions.
After attending this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Define abuse, dependence, tolerance and addiction as well as treatment options
- Understand how substance abuse, including use of opioids and alcohol, impacts patients with diabetes, hypertension and cardiac conditions
Mark Loush is a clinical quality consultant for MPRO and works on Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s Improving Cardiac Health, Increasing Diabetes Self-Management and Identification of Depression and Alcohol Use Disorder initiatives. Mr. Loush is a licensed master’s social worker and holds the Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor credential from the Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals. He is also a Stanford Certified Master Trainer in Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME).
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information. Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to reach the registration and join page.
- Click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Substance
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial into the teleconference: 866-861-7910
If you have questions or concerns, contact Andrea Boucher, 248-465-7362, email@example.com