Questions about meaningful use, program changes, audits, or meeting requirements? Chat with experts from Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. No advance registration is required.
Come prepared with questions about the current state of meaningful use and the recent Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services proposal with modifications to meaningful use 2015-2017. We’re here to help during this free innovative online event.
Who Should Join
Meaningful use project directors, office managers, health IT staff, eligible professionals in the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program, or anyone else interested in meaningful use.
Experts Participating in the LiveChat
- Marni Anderson, MetaStar, Inc.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health
- Rebecca Ciaverilla, MPRO
How to Participate
- Visit this link on May 28
- Note the first item you will type will be your display name
- View this user guide in advance
We are using CoverItLive software, which recommends participants have the following for optimal performance:
- Recent version of a major browser – view the recommend list here
- Computer with at least 2GB of Ram
- High-speed internet connection
Contact Marni Anderson at email@example.com or 608-441-8253.