Please join us for an immunizations webinar discussing ways for ambulatory care practices to connect with the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) and utilize query functions.
- Therese Hoyle, MCIR
- Describe the MCIR functionality and use cases
- Recall how MCIR can improve or assist in ambulatory workflows
- List two capabilities of MCIR Query function
- Click here
- Click on Register and enter your information
- Click Submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join the event 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established. If you have any questions or problems accessing the web portion of this meeting, please call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 x390.