This learning session features a high-level refresher of meaningful use attestation preparation and audit readiness. It also includes information on the electronic health record (EHR) Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) submission overview with guidance on setting up the Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM) account.
- Identify how to obtain the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) EHR certification ID for attestation
- Understand how to submit meaningful use objectives and measures
- Be able to effectively prepare for a meaningful use audit
- Understand how to register for a CMS’ EIDM account and identify the necessary user roles
- Gain knowledge of submitting PQRS measures when reporting with an EHR
- Click here to register
- Click “Register” on the left
- Enter the information as prompted
- You will receive an email with the call and login information
Please note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.